Le Luc – Cannet des Maures
Centre Ecole de Parachutisme de la Côte d’Azur ( C.E.P.C.A )
Base de l’EAALAT
83340 Le Cannet des Maures
For any mail, please use our office direction:
Paraclub de Cannes
c/o Jean-Pierre ROUX
12 rue Général Ferrié
From Cannes, Nice, Marseille or Aix en Provence:
- Take the A8 motorway, take the A57 exit towards Toulon / Hyeres / Le Luc
- Take exit 13-Le Cannet-des-Maures to Cogolin / Les Arcs / Vidauban / Le Luc
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto DN7 towards N7 / Draguignan / Fréjus-Saint-Raphaël / Vidauban / Les Arcs / Le Muy
- Then you arrive at another roundabout, take the first right direction “EAALAT – EFA”.
- Finally you arrive at the center school and take the path on your left.
The field of the Cannet des Maures is located in the heart of the Var department in the Maures plain near an ancient classified medieval village.
It is commonly referred to the field or drop zone of the Luc, the neighboring city, better known than the Cannet.
It is operational on the ground occupied by the School of Light Aviation of the Army (EAALAT) and the School of Franco-German helicopter pilot.
It is administered by the Association called “Skydiving Centre School Riviera” (CEPCA) whose members are affiliated associations such as the Cannes Parachute Club.
This drop zone covers mainly the activities of skydiving clubs from Var, Alpes Maritimes and the Principality of Monaco.
Le Cannet des Maures is 122 km from Monaco, 100 km from Nice, 73 km from Cannes. The area is 40 km from Fréjus, 40 km from St Tropez, 55 km from Toulon, 87 km from Aix en Provence.
The drop zone is 2 km from a highway exit which is at the junction of the A8 and A57. This puts the drop zone at an hour maximum from all the remote cities.
It is also 13 km away from the railway station of Les Arcs, serviced by major lines.
In flight you can see the Gulf of St Tropez, the islands of Hyères, Esterel, the coastline of the Côte d’Azur and the Alps.
The plane is a Pilatus.
The jump altitude is at 13,500 feet (4000 meters)
Despite numerous warnings about its disappearance, the school center continues its activity thanks to the dedication of its leaders.